The workshop is a one-day program in which students and young professionals will be placed in interdisciplinary teams and led by a coach to pitch a development proposal to a panel of jurors. On March 9th, you will go on a site tour lead by a developer on the project and respond to the RFP with your own vision from planning, phasing, financial and marketing angles. The Workshop aims to simulate a development RFP response process that real estate professions must go through to qualify for existing, complex projects.
As a participant, you will:
• Go behind the scenes and tour the Project site, which is currently under development.
• Gain exposure on the pre-development and RFP process that developers, architects, and consultants must go through to qualify exciting large-scale, public, or complex projects.
• Enjoy an opportunity to network and work closely with students and young professionals working in real estate development and design.
• Present your work in front of a jury consisting of industry leaders and senior Harvard faculty involved in the planning, design and development process for large-scale projects.
As an participant you are expected to provide the following commitments:
• Offer your creativity, skills and ideas to create a successful master plan to submit to Boston Planning & Development Agency (BPDA) for approval.
• Your participation will be required for the entire workshop on March 9th, 8am-6pm.
The workshop will be attended by Coaches and Judges from reputed firms such as HYM Investments, NBBJ, Colliers International, Blackstone, Woodbridge, Beacon Capital etc. Participants will receive the workshop guide and project RFP 8th evening.
Purchase tickets separately ($160 – includes tickets to RE Weekend and Development Workshop)
For any additional questions or concerns feel free to email the Development Workshop Director - Ankita Jain on email@example.com